- Captain Marvel Adventures #s 3-6, 46-129, 131-141 and 143-150;
- Captain Marvel Jr. #s 29-34, 36-106, 108-117 and 119;
- Captain Marvel Story Book #s 1-2;
- Fawcetts Funny Animals #s. 31-79;
- Hoppy the Marvel Bunny #s. 1-15;
- The Marvel Family #s 1-3, 5-80, 82-89;
- Mary Marvel Comics #s 1-28;
- Master Comics #s 61-126, 128-132;
- Whiz Comics #s 3-6, 64-98, 105-118, 130-153 and 155;
- Wow Comics #s 36-69
While I am extremely disappointed, I cannot find fault with DC. They are within their rights as copyright owners to take this action. Unfortunately for me, it seriously hinders - if not makes impossible - my ability to keep up this fan site. I really depended on the public domain issues and with the tremendous gap of available comics it will a daunting task to keep documenting the stories and adventures of Captain Marvel.
I've not been able to keep on a steady schedule with my various Captain Marvel blogs, but will continue to try to update them from time to time as I can! Again, I 100% respect DCs right to these comics!